The RVF 760 is designed for industrial use in meat-processing businesses as well as larger, sometimes highly specialized, processing units. The housing with its smooth and hygienic design is self-supporting and made completely from stainless steel. The extra robust vane cell feed system ensures the greatest portioning precision with maximum working time.
It ensures that all charges are transported as gently as possible without any squashing, squeezing or tearing, especially for larger sausage meat charges or larger pieces of meat. The feed systems come with 16, 14 or 6 vanes, or optionally with blind vans. The appliance has been designed in such a way that the during cleaning water can run out of the feed system unaided.
As an option, the RVF 760 can be supplied with a fully integrated lift and swing arm loading device for standard 200 or 300 litre trolleys. Its drive is fully integrated into the housing, thus assisting the simple and fast cleaning of the appliance. Hoppers are available in two different sizes appropriate for the respective size of the business. The feed screw in the hopper ensures the optimum feed rate for all non-viscous or viscous feed charges from the hopper to the feed system. The following hopper sizes are available:
· 250 litre hopper hinged
· 350 litre hopper hinged
The standard touchscreen controls make the appliance easy to operate and can be use to drive various clipping machines and attachments. There is also the option of attaching the REX hanging system.
It goes without saying that the RVF 760 can always be fitted with a rotating or rigid case holding device to make it easier to twist off artificial or natural sausage skins. The RVF 760 can easily be equipped with REX filling mincer technology, thus providing users with a wide range of possible applications.
Features that make the RVF 760 stand out:
· Unique hygiene design ensures fast and easy cleaning
· Appliance body made completely from stainless steel
· Modern servo drive technology ensures most precise portioning output
· Minimal energy consumption
· Very simple to operate thanks to touchscreen controls
· Runs extremely quietly and smoothly
· Filling made easy with the hinged hopper
· Large feed system to ensure the gentle transport of charges
· Optional connection to a range of attachments
· Reliability through quality