Acacia trees grow in such abundance in many regions of the world, that they are considered an invasive species. Acacia is a sustainable, dense, durable hardwood that can withstand the elements. It is often used in boat building and durable floors.
Acacia is 55% harder than Oak, and 90% harder than carbonised bamboo flooring. It is harder than Maple and has less porosity (void spaces between) than a lot of other hardwoods. Our blocks are made 200mm thick, thicker than most other blocks on the market adding extra weight to the block makes it a truly solid base when being struck with a clever.
- External dimensions (WxDxH) 1500x600x200mm
- External dimensions (WxDxH) 1510x610x840mm (on 33″ stand)
- External dimensions (WxDxH) 1510x610x1020mm (on 40″ stand)
- Construction Acacia wood with interlinked steel tie rods (not single rods like other manufacturers)
- Stand construction Aluminium with 3-bar under shelf